214 South Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Vibiana is one of Los Angeles' premier 19th Century landmarks that represents over 130 years of rich Los Angles history. Built and opened in 1876, the Vibiana was a former cathedral church building and parish of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles. Almost demolished in 1996, Vibiana was saved by a group led by the Los Angeles Conservancy and subsequently bought from the Archdiocese by Gilmore Associates. Since then, Vibiana has been renovated and serves as an internationally recognized event location. Gilmore Associates is currently proceeding with its next level of development, which includes a world class restaurant and adjoining facilities.
For inquiries of Vibiana, please refer here.